Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Its always going down....Is it always like this?

I think it was since last night that it was down, and I think it happened last week too......

????????

I was wondering the SAME thing!

Yea..I havent had access since about either Thursday night or early Friday until today (Sunday)
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I know what you mean. I tried to get on to. I wonder what is going on??? When the site is down sometimes it panic's me thinking oh oh is it gone for good? What the hec would we do??

Isn't that a scary thought though? That we depend on this forum so much that if it doesn't work, we start to panic because there is no where else to turn????

I know what you mean.

when this forum is down - i check out emetonline but no one really posts as frequently as here!

ems x

Maybe what we should do if you guys feel comfortable is showing our email address's and if the site should go down again we can email for help. Just write down the address's just in case. What do you think?

Mine is [email protected], I have the yahoo messenger to, rhondachristine0

THe other night when it was down, I actually had an emet experience!! Haley was in the bathtub, and she swallowed her gum she was chewing and choked on it--then proceeded to throw up in the bath--I won't describe how AWFUL it was, but I was really GROSSED OUT and needed support!![img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Donna, dont you just hate moments like that!! Atleast she was in the bath tub, I would assume that would be an easy clean up atleast, lol!! My son had a bad cold back around Christmas and vomited on the living room floor Christmas Day!!!! It was just from all the drainage he had, but it was still gross!!

I was thinking the same thing about the site being down, where would I go if something happened while it was down?

I know JUST what you mean Donna! I had just been exposed to v** and was panicking at that exact moment that the site went down, and couldn't get on! That just made me panic more...

Oh I am so so sorry about your daugheter....i hope you are okay now!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!