Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Work problems

Unhappy Work problems

The other receptionist I work with was away yesterday. When I asked the physio where she was, he said she'd rung in to say she'd been v* all night. When she came in this morning, she said it was food poisoning because she'd been to a barbecque on the Sunday and 5 or 6 people had gotten sick from the chicken and only one hadn't (who didn't eat chicken) I know that I can't catch anything from her but there is just still that feeling in the pit of my stomach. She's pretty hygenic normally but little things today freak me out. Like she gave me a handful of papers to file but licked her thumb to turn the pages before giving them to me. I know i can't get anything, but I will be ok right?

Default Re: Work problems

Sounds like food poisoning most def! You will be perfectly fine, you have no need to worry..

Default Re: Work problems

Don't worry, you're not going to get sick from her. It definitely sounds like food poisoning. You can't get it. You'll be fine.