Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just feel like s* today!! I had a very good day yesterday, I went shopping, then I spend the evening with my neighbors, and we had a bon fire at night. I did not drink any alcohol, just water, they ordered pizza, I had a couple bites of it, but I didn't care for it so I made myself a peanut butter and jelly. I woke up this morning feeling horrible. My stomach has been upset all day, and I have a headache, and I just feel really worn out. My neighbors are all fine. They all had the pizza, and no one is sick. But I feel like I have been hit by a bus. Why does it seem as soon as things look up, they all of a sudden fall apart? I am just so sick of it. I had such a great time, and barely even thought about v*. Now every joint in my body aches. Even my hands are hurting while I type. I thought it was from to much sun, but I was only in the sun for about 2 hours, and it was around 6pm, so I didn't even burn or anything. I am just so sick of feeling good, then feeling horrible. I mean how am I suppose to get over this phobia if one day its all good, then the next I fall right back into the same feelings. I just don't get it. Will it ever get better? I was invited to go out with my neighbors next weekend to the bar, and I am going no matter how I feel. I just am so sick of this. I feel so nausous, that I have only eaten about 10 crackers today. I wish this would just go away.

Thanks for listening, I just really needed to vent.

Michele

*hugs*

i hope you feel better soon. i think its great you are not letting this stop you in making plans

I'm sorry you're having a rotten day today. I hate days liek that! You'll be fine and then have a day of feeling bad. It tends to happen to me when I need to slow down or sometimes around my period or alot of stress. I hope you feel better soona dn good for you going no matter how you feel next weekend!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hey Michele, funny you should be feeling off because I was too earlier, but somehow I managed to give myself a logical excuse and it worked, I relaxed and started feeling better, I blamed it on the time of the month!!!

Could anything like that be setting you off? Maybe the bon fire you inhaled bothered you? Or maybe the sun with the fresh air just did you in.....

Sweetie, I hope you are better now.....PLease try not to worry, go to bed and just get a good night's sleep, and everything will look up tomorrow!

Feel better hun, Sonia xxx

Heyy hunn sorry that your feeling bad *hugz* but thats funny because
    right now I too am feeling off! lolz it must be a pass the nausea to
    the emets day...but I for one am just blaming it on gas. Because really
    thats what it is??

Funny things can set you off, maybe its that time of the month for some
    and gas for others. Over tiredness can do it to, any thing really.

Hope you start to feel better soon hunn!

Michele how are you doing now? You have been feeling pretty rough on and off since your surgery, have you talked to your doctor? Is it possible that you may have an infection somewhere? I hope you are feeling better you have been through a lot and to tell you, you have handled it better than I would. You are one hell of a strong woman!!

I am feeling better today. Thanks everyone for your concerns. I am probably just PMSing. I just get so sick of it sometimes you know!! I just want to know when am I going to be better? I just get so tired of my emet and my other medical problems, they just never seem to go away. I am just going to relax all week, and I am excited about this weekend. My boyfriend is going to Florida (yes, another vacation without me) and I will have the house to myself. I have plans on Saturday which I am looking foward too. Hopefully I won't start my period though. Anyways, thanks again everyone, at least I feel good enough to eat today.

Michele