Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Abdominal pain... Help

I think I whine too much about my stomach, but that seems to be my life. Well my son has been sick bad cough and nasal problems and he's been coughing so bad he's gagging. His BMs have been real soft and they smell strange. I thought maybe it's the milk. He's always had loose stool even with formula. I've tried everything soy formula, lactaid, soy milk, low fat milk, non pasteurized milk, nothing helps. So today I got him rice milk no difference yet. But I ate and my stomach growled so bad I could feel some crazy movement and I have these sharp pains all over. Could it be gas or the monster bug? I hope I'm not sick. I was really easily chilled today and felt feverish. Are these early signs of SV?

Default Re: Abdominal pain... Help

Sounds like gas to me, when my belly makes sounds like that, soon after I sound like the Titanic horn o.O and you could have felt feverish or chilled for many reasons, not necessarily a sv* The thing about your baby sounds so close to what I went through with my daughter. They ended up putting her on Alimentum formula which worked out awesome. Try and keep your mind busy and this will pass I hope you and your baby feel better

Default Re: Abdominal pain... Help

We feel better thank you. But I'm always on guard, watching people, listening to people. Always afraid someone is going to be sick. It just sucks living with this everyday. Like tonight I kissed my husband and then his stomach started to make noises so here goes my panic thoughts. Oh well, thanks again.