Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

It started last night, right before I went to bed. My stomach started cramping and I was in the bathroom a couple of times. I thought it was just an IBS attack. After about an hour or so, I finally fell asleep (around 1 AM). My husband got up at 5 AM for work, and I woke up when he did. I felt fine at first, but as I was laying there, trying to get back to sleep, I started feeling awful. I was n* and had to go to the bathroom a couple more times. I went to work around 7:30 and was feeling a little better. I even thought I was a little hungry so I ate a muffin. That was about two hours ago and now I feel awful again. My stomach feels yucky, but it's pretty much just gas. I have a headache right in the front in my forhead. I'm not sure if it is sinus or not. I'm freezing, but I am usually cold here at work. But I can't even get warm with my coat on! My back is really stiff and achy, but I have had a cough for a long time and I either cracked a rib or pulled a muscle really bad on my left side a week and a half ago. What concerns me more is the pain between my shoulder blades. Maybe I slept wrong? I obviously didn't get much sleep. I'm sorry to ramble, I just hate feeling like this. I can think of reasons for everything I feel, but I still wonder if maybe I am getting sick? I sure hope not!

It could be sinuses, sinus drainage can cause diarrhea if enough of it drains down into your tummy and upsets it!!! I hope you feel better!!

I ate a lot of dairy over the weekend which I know upsets my IBS. It wasn't really d* - just cramping, gas and having to go a bunch. My headache just started about an hour ago. Now I feel kind of hungry again, but I'm afraid to eat. I have had this "cold" for about a month now. I'm starting to wonder if it is allergies . . . I had them when I was younger, maybe they are back.

Lack of sleep can cause a headache too as wella s hunger, sinuses etc. I hope your'e feeling better! I think you are right on all of your reasoning for things.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

allergies can come back, even after you think they should be gone. mine came back about 18 months ago because my horomones changed. try maybe taking an OTC allergy pill and see if that makes a difference?

i hope your feeling better now though.