Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: The stress....

Default The stress....

Everywhere I turn around there is someone who is sick. On facebook, at school EVERYWHERE! Why is it all now? I thought that flu season was over??? I keep worrying....What can I do to protect myself if it's all around me??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: The stress....

I feel the same way! I've seen more fb posts and know more people who've gotten it in the past week than all winter long

Default Re: The stress....

It is the same as when it is not around you, take care of your mental health first and foremost. Stress is only going to bog you and your body down. Secondly you can practice that good hygiene and eat plenty of what is right and good Wash your hands, eat your green vegetables, drink lots of water, get sufficient sleep and most importantly if you don't do these things perfectly, then don't get down on yourself. It's best to avoid reading facebook posts at this time of year.
    Life is so worth living.