I'm still so worried I'll get it! I slept on the couch last night, but this morning I'll have to go disinfect our bedroom bathroom so that I can take a shower. I'm afraid I'll get sick tonight once my husband goes to work (he works nights) and then I'll be alone. Right now my stomach is feeling a little off/painful, but it might be nerves. I feel like I'm going to have d*, but I haven't yet. I have a bad headache, but it might be from sleeping on the couch. I'm just so afraid I'll v*!!! My husband's sickness was relatively mild compared to what you usually hear about with sv, but I usually get much sicker than he does when we get the same thing. I'm scared to eat anything in case my stomach symptoms get worse. I also can't stop reading about norvirus online, which probably is not helping.

I was thinking that maybe it wasn't a sv since his d* ended after his v* episode and the stomach pain got a lot better after that as well. I'm scared to even let myself be reassured by that thought, but I'd so like it to be true. I'm just so scared of v*ing, and I so needed this weekend to be relaxing after all the stress I've had this week and the week coming up (which is going to be very stressful from a work perspective). I just can't relax, I'm so worried!