Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation i think something is seriously wrong...

i dont think its a sv. but ive been feeling so sick all the time as you can see from my previous posts. for about a year.

i feel something may be seriously wrong with me.
    i feel n* all the time, pains, aches, headaches, back pain, hot fashes, loss of appitite, than get hungry but nothing sounds good.
    constipation (bad) i can barely pass two little poops a day. thats with pushing hard....

i need to go to the doctors, but im so scared ill get bad news.....

like im due for my period tomorrow or monday and i felt terrible all day....yesterday too...and the day before that.... and about two weeks here and there before that!!.......

lower back pain, no poop, n*(in waves)

Default Re: i think something is seriously wrong...

If you go to the doctor then you will find out for sure although he'll probably tell you it's not bad news or you carry on thinking the worse. Some of it will be symptoms brought on by the worry.

i agree that these symptoms can definitely be caused by anxiety.......i would go to the dr and have a few tests run to rule out anything physical then work on the anxiety.

are you on any meds that might cause the constipation? if not, maybe a change in diet could help with all the symptoms too......

it probably is nothing so go see the doc......i know alot of us have been in that situation also so try not to be scared
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone. Idk I only feel like this before my period and right after it. And also only in the winter!

If it's only right before/after your period, it might be hormone related. I know one of my friends used to have very similar symptoms around then.

I sometimes have these symptoms prior to my period coming on. It's pretty common. Add stress/your fear onto that and it's a recipe for disaster. lol.

I'm sure everything is ok. But if you continue to feel that way then go to the docs. You'll feel much better knowing the problem (which I'm sure is nothing serious) rather than sitting around fearing the worst

I feel real bad the entire week before my period, and the night before I start is the worse. I went to the doctor for it and he checked all my hormone levels which were fine, but here's the catch that I discovered is that the only accurate test results are from when you are on the third day of it. I was tested 4 days before. I doubt it is anything serious, you sound like me. At first I was told it was from IBS and I went to my new doctor today and told me it was from my colon being inflamed, and that there is nothing they can do about it. He prescribed me an antispasmodic and told me you can take immodium. Hope you feel better.

I feel horrendous about 15 days prior to my period and experience the symptoms you've described. Seriously...like I'll feel like I've been run over multiple times by Grave Digger at a monster truck rally.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.