Ok so on Thursday my daughter came home with a SV. I made my husband deal with her as much as possible but Friday night we had ti travel to Maryland for a competition so that meant 4 hours in a car and sleeping next to her! She was not activity sick but felt sick and warm. I didn't sleep Thursday at all then fri only got 3 hours in. Finally last night I slept a full night thinking I was in the clear and around 12 today started with cramps. By 3 I was in full panic mode with D no V yet. Got a weird feeling when I burped and freake out thought I was going to V! So it now has been 6 hours when am I in clear! I took 3 Zofran to stop the V from even happening.
Weird part is this feeling with the burp I got, I have been getting alot lately aside from today. I can't deal with this feeling and the waves if N keep on coming! Ginger didn't help and now scared to go to sleep. I think this is def sV but I feel like this so often on other occasions that I think it's in my head and driving me nutty! It's almost 3 to 5 days a week I feel some sort of stomach discomfort.