Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default so done with this sickness

i am so sick of this disease. it is overcoming my life and i cant do it anymore. my boyfriend came down with the sv yesterday and I had spent the whole day with him on monday. he wasnt ill until tuesday but i had kissed him in the morning before he was sick. i havent spent anytime with him since monday but now im so nervous. I already had the sv and had vd about 3 weeks ago. I cant do it again. I will literally die. I cant stop thinking about that night. now my stomach hurts and im so nervous im sick again. I cant be. please dont let this happen again. can i get the sv again? I just had it please help me

Default Re: so done with this sickness

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. I think you should still be immune to it unless his was caused by a different strain which seems unlikely. Just hang in there. Look at it this way, you caught the bug and vomited, that's it. What else happened? Nothing! You got sick and you got through it. That counts for something!
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.