Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I think I have the SV???

I really need help! For the past couple days I have had serious indigestion, bloating, nausea, burping and occasional diarrhea. I've been taking Zantac and Pepto like crazy. My appetite is normal. I work in a hospital where SV is going around so I'm TERRIFIED. I have no idea what is wrong with me but I'm so uncomfortable. Like I said, I've had these symptoms for 2+ days. Does anyone know what it is?

Default Re: I think I have the SV???

It doesn't sound like any sort of gastrointestinal virus to me but anxiety manifesting itself because you're nervous about the outbreak at work.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Default Re: I think I have the SV???

With the sv that is going around this area, you would have already been sick with either d* or v* and it hits you pretty fast! I think it is probably some indigestion mixed with anxiety! I hope you are feeling better!!!!