Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Terrible stomach ache

Im just having the worst stomach cramps, up fairly high. They come in waves.. I also feel extremely full even though I ate a small dinner. I keep burping and my mouth is watering in a bad way. I'm in so much pain.. This is so gross! Is anyone there?
    ☮ ♥ emma

Default Re: Terrible stomach ache

I just had d* for 15 minutes. Why am I so scared? I'm almost crying.
    ☮ ♥ emma

And again. this is scary
    ☮ ♥ emma

The up high part sounds like either indigestion or acid reflux, also you could have cause the d* on yourself from anxiety. Take some anti-acid meds and try to relax (:
    The past is only the future with the lights on;
    quit crying your eyes out, & baby come on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try and suck on a Tums and relax. Your dinner probably gave ya some indigestion and the d* is probably anxiety like heydani said. Happens to me all the time Try and occupy your mind with a game or a hot bath until you feel better

I have had this before, it's really scary but it will pass. It does sound like indigestion to me. Try taking some pepto that should settle your tummy.
    The d* is probably from your anxiety and because you are panicking about it it could be making it worse. I think it will pass pretty soon. Try taking your mind off it by doing something else. It really does help.
    Hope you feel better soon .
    Keep us updated

Emociional, Tums will only help if she is having acid indigestion. If she's not, and it doesn't sound like it, Tums won't help and might make things worse.

EmmaLou, Please come to the chat room if you still need help. http://www.emetophobia.org/forumdisp...etophobia-Chat!

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hope you are feeling better!