Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hungover...

Default Hungover...

*post has been deleted*
    Last edited by deeendnamtoe; 01-09-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Default Re: Hungover...

One really important thing is to keep drinking water. I was so hungover and dehydrated once that I gagged and dry heaved, this was after having six drinks at the bar the night before. Take some gravol if you have it, but avoid tylenol because it does more damage to your liver. I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow after you've had a good night sleep tonight!
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eat lightly- crackers, soup etc, and like Liz said, keep hydrated or that will make things worse. Take a bath, lay low. I doubt you'll be sick! xo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Whenever I'm hungover, I drink water and Gatorade, take a nap, get breadbowl soup from Panera, and drink more Gatorade. It works like a charm! Also, laying down with a cold rag over your eyes helps a lot