Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Holiday in Italy

Me and my family are planning to go on holiday in the summer, and we are looking at Italy. I would love to go, as I love italian food, and we are going to Lake Garda which has some of the best windsurfing and sailing conditions, so I am mega excited on that front. However, as always, I am very worried about the food hygiene. Has anyone been to Italy and had any experience with the food hygiene there? I've been to Greece & Egypt before and I haven't had any problems yet (although Egypt is pretty bad). Thanks!

Default Re: Holiday in Italy

I've been to Venice, Milan and Livignio, didn't have any problems in any of them. I'd love to see more of Italy, I'm sure you'll have a fab time! :-)

ITALY IS BEAUTIFUL. You have to go ! Like please do it, I went, and being there was as close as I've ever been to forgetting about this fear. It is amazing.
    The past is only the future with the lights on;
    quit crying your eyes out, & baby come on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've spent two months au pairing in Rome, 1 month in Venice and been on countless holidays there...never a single problem. You can drink the tap water in all of these places and I promise you, the food is safe and divine. Go! Lake Garda is beautiful!

Thanks everyone, feeling a lot more positive about it now! Getting really excited about it!