Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Why did I eat lunch?!

Why, oh why, did I eat lunch? I didn't feel good to begin with, then I agree to go get a hamburger with my hubby. I was trying to ignore not feeling well, since it seems i'm always sick when he wants to do something. And sometimes when I feel bad it is just anxiety, and if I just eat through it i'll feel better. Not today! So so n*. So so scared. Incredibly scared to v* so soon after eating. What if I choke?! Adds a whole other level of terror.

I'm not really scared that I have a sv. I think this is from my diabetes medicine. I must have had too many carbs yesterday. But that doesn't make me any less terrified.

I'm just so tired of being consumed with terror!

Default Re: Why did I eat lunch?!

I am sorry! It is not fun when you think it is one thing, but it doesn't help. Try to keep busy and keep your mind off of it. Drink some tea or have some mints. Try to walk if you can. I know that helps mine. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

I ask myself the same thing so often I hope it passes quickly and you start feeling better.

Oh no! Now my stomach hurts. That doesn't happen with my diabetes meds. Maybe it is a sv! Im so scared. Having waves of nausea and hotness.I just don't want to do this anymore. Im going to cry and that's going to make it all worse.

I mat give in and take a phenergan. I don't have to work tomorrow, so why shouldn't I? I hate to miss church, but I can't stand this misery anymore. I try so hard not to take them.

Maybe i'll try to hold out one more hour. No, I just can't. Im just too nauseated to stand it anymore.

I just took one. Praying it stays down and starts to help me soon. Im so ready for it to put me to sleep so I can escape this for a while.

Oh dear God, I think its going to happen. Please God help me!

That wave passed and I didn't v*. My stomach and esophagus are on fire now. Could all this be just GERD? im afraid to take Tums and that's all I have in the house besides prilosec. Maybe I'll go scrounge around and see if I can find a stray pepcid.

Oh good, Im starting to feel drowsy so hopefully that's the phenergan kicking in. So tired of this. Don't know how much more stress I can take without having a complete nervous breakdown.

heyy good nighht from Spain I am Migue and I would like you to contact with me, so please I donīt understand this page very good.......thanks for advanced!!

Hey, I hope you are feeling better. The burning sounds like it could be GERD. That is what I get. I make sure I take a Pepcid AC every morning and evening.

Phenergan made the whole world better! Still haven't fallen asleep from it, which is unusual. But I do feel completely relaxed and content. I even ate a little something since I have to eat with a couple of medicines I take. I now can sleep all night and all day if I need to.

Oh that is good that you are feeling better. It probably a case of GERD with anxiety. A couple of days ago, I forgot to take my pepcid and I started to get funky feeling in the stomach which caused me to panic which caused me to get waves of n*. It was like a snowball effect! But once the zofran kicked in, I think that settled my mind which settled the stomach and the pepcid I took did it's job! Hope you are sleeping the night away!

I'm glad you are feeling better Get some rest.

can anybody tell me how I can talk with persons of here?