Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking out

Exclamation freaking out

Yesterday night I started feeling a little off. But my stomach started growling and I was hungry so I ate. I went to bed feeling okay but not the best. I got about 8 hours of sleep. I woke up, not feeling good, but I assumed it was from jumping out of bed so fast. As I got to class, the feeling did not go away. It hasn't really gotten worse, I'm just very queasy and a touch of a headache and stomach pains. I'm terrified to eat anything. I don't know if I can even make it through my next class. Does this sound like a sv* or am I just anxiety filled? Idk where I could have even caught it. I has spring break but pretty much just spent it sleeping in my house.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Default Re: freaking out

Sounds like panic. You are just going back to school after being out of the "germ zone" for a while so you are probaly anxious. If you have anxiety meds take one or if you have benadryl that will help calm you too.
    I just got through with a nasty bout of panic myself. Took a compazine and 1/2 of a Phenergan... Should have just taken a xananx... UGH! This one snuck up on me.

I don't have any anxiety meds yet because I have a lot of other meds for other health problems, but I'm going to talk to my doctor the next time I see her to see if there's anything that will work.
    I might take Benadryl after my class. It usually knocks me right out and I fall asleep in that class as it is lol.
    Thanks thought

I started to feel a little bit better but the queasiness keeps coming in waves (no d*). I haven't eaten anything all day. Too scared to
    I'm hoping with nothing in my stomach, I'll make it through the night and feel loads better tomorrow. I really can't afford to miss any school.