Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default i want to feel better!

So, we just moved into our first house. So the past week has been pretty hectic. I worked (which is phsycal labor) and then packed and moved. So ive been pretty worn out. Last night we had a celebritory dinner at a mexican restraunt. Which ive ate at before and been ok. I ordered what ive always gotten. A little while after, i needed to go to the bathroom. Which for me, to havea "poop attack" as i call them is pretty normal. Since a lot of foods bother my stomach, however i can not pin point it. So diarrhea is a occoruance which happens a lot.

So mt stomach hurt like all night. I ended up taking a pepto pill and felt a bit better. Today, i was jusg gonna relax, which i did, since im back to work tomorrow. I napped and since my stomach was still grumbly, i just chilled. My stomach still hurts but its a lot better and its really not too bad. But i cant help be worried! If it was worse, like fp, think i would of v* already? I think so... i just want summer to come so people wont be as sick so much!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: i want to feel better!

I think if it were a fp of a sv or anything you would have v* by now. It sounds alot like my stomach, except I am usually constipated instead of d*.

Default Re: i want to feel better!

Moving is SO stressful. You are probably feeling way more stress over it than you even realize. Last time I moved, I was on autopilot the whole time, but once settled into the new place, I found out I had lost 20 pounds in all the chaos. I hadn't even realized I had been eating so little. So I would say anything bad you feel for a while, even if it doesn't seem "normal" to you or you can't figure out why, is going to be due to moving stress/exhaustion.
    emetophobia shmemetophobia! -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.