Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Time To Let Hubby Back In Bed?

So my husband just got over what we think was the sv*. The last time he got sick was over 36 hours ago. He did get sick last night (over 24 hours ago) but I think that was due to him cleaning with lysol and it gave him a headache and with his weak stomach to begin with....Anywho, he slept down stairs the last two nights as our bathroom is downstairs. He has not been upstairs since he has been sick. I know that he is feeling better and I just hit the 49 hour mark (23 to go!) and I am fine (minus my anxiety and trying to get me to eat). I have already bleached the bathroom and sprayed down the couch and pillows downstairs. I feel bad as his back is hurting from sleeping on the couch for the last two nights, but I didn't know...is it safe to let him come to bed tonight??

Default Re: Time To Let Hubby Back In Bed?

I think it's safe to allow him back to sleep in the bedroom. If he's no longer showing symptoms then he's not likely to give you anything. As long as he keeps his hands clean after BMs and you keep your hands clean then everything should be fine.

Poor guy can't keep sleeping on the couch :P

Don't worry, I really don't think you're going to be catching anything off of him.