Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Boyfriend is feeling dizzy and I've been hugging and holding his hand today.

He just texted me saying he's not feeling well and then I asked him more about it and he said he is feeling dizzy.
    This is freaking me out because I was holding his hand in a movie today and then hugging and we were close.

Please everyone, I'm so scared!

Default Re: Boyfriend is feeling dizzy and I've been hugging and holding his hand today.

Just because he's feeling dizzy does not mean he's coming down with a stomach virus. It could be the seasonal flu or a number of variables could factor in this really. Don't fret about being close with him. I think you will be just fine!
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Default Re: Boyfriend is feeling dizzy and I've been hugging and holding his hand today.

I kissed my husband a few hours before he started to get sick with the sv* and I am/was completetly fine! Like Dead said, being dizzy can be many things!!!

I've been dealing with dizzy spells for weeks. I actually had vertigo that was likely caused by congestion and sinus problems. More than likely his dizziness is the result of a head cold, or allergies like me. Or it's possible he has an inner ear problem. Dizzy doesn't usually mean sv*. Or at least not from what I've experienced/seen. It's usually something related with head problems....sinuses, colds, flus, ear infections, etc.

Even if he did have a stomach bug (which he probably doesn't!) you would still be safe since he wasn't showing symptoms (V- and D-) before hanging out with you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You will be fine. Hope everybody is feelin better all around now

It seem that the noro is going away, but is being replaced by some upper resp virus that causes sinus congestion and coughing... HOnestly, I dont think dizziness is a sign of a stomach bug anyhow. I know people may feel dizzy AFTER a long episode of vomiting and Diarrhea, but not before.