Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default cold on a hot day??

My roommate says she's cold but it's at least 70 degrees outside and our room has no air conditioner. Could this mean she's starting to come down with something? I'm not that worried yet, just want to know if I should start taking some precautions. She also woke up in the middle of the night with a really bad nightmare and couldn't fall back asleep for a while. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Default Re: cold on a hot day??

Honestly, sometimes when the temps changes dramatically outside like it has lately your body isn't use to it and it basically confuses your body and it also could be from a lack of sleep, which has happened to me quite a few times. I highly doubt its anything you have to worry about and even if she was to be sick I highly doubt its a sv*...

Default Re: cold on a hot day??

I get cold on 90 degree days all the time!!!!! It is just my body not being able to warm up to what it should be. And to add on top of that she didn't get a lot of sleep, ya, you are totally fine!