Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm a little scared. My pharmacy wrote me a letter saying that the Glaxo-Smith Kline company who makes Paxil CR is stopping production for some kind of manufacturing glitch or something odd like that and they won't have it in stock. So now I have to call my doctor and go on the regular Paxil instead. I'm just nervous that switching to the meds like that will have some weird effect on me. Has anyone switched from one anti-depressant directly to another with any significant problems, particularly, nausea? I'm dissappointed because Paxil CR was working really well for me and I'm afraid regular Paxil won't. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My mom is doing the same thing. You will be fine. My mom was on the regular Paxil for years and switched to CR by choice. She saw no difference. She is switching back with NO problems.