Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Am I doomed?

Default Am I doomed?

So, I was ok today... I had a slight headache this morning but took some tylenol and felt better. I was tired, which is ok I wen to work early, and so I took a nap for about 1 hr.nwe then went to take my dog tonhis vet apt. I had a weird feeling when I got up but I thought it was cause I'd been sleeping on my back.

When we were sitting in the vet all of a sudden I had to poop. Likebdiarrhea! I got worried of course so my mouth got dry and I was just all worried. So I rushed home ams has watery diarrhea! For lunch I made a white pizza (from a box) so it could of been that? I had it before and was ok... I'm just worried I drew the short stick and I'll he sick! After I went I felt better but my stomach is a little blah.... :-(

Thoughts please.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: Am I doomed?

I had that this morning too!! But I think it was a mixture of the pizza I had the night before (which I have had and been fine as well) and stress/anxiety I have been having for a while now.

How are you feeling now?

This has happened to me before. It happens a lot when I have spicy food, like the other day I had spicy cheez its and boy did that make my stomach mad :P I hope you're feeling better now!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I am glad you are feeling better!
    Last edited by JellyBn83; 03-22-2012 at 03:15 AM.

I did feel better. It was just a weird day. Thanks everyone!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.