Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: stupid idea...

Default stupid idea...

I nervous ate tonight...I don't usually do that and now I just feel awful. I haven't eaten more than a few bites in days and i knew I had to eat and I overdid it...I'm anxious from Facebook post i read (which I posted about earlier). I hate this feeling...so out of control of my body, and dizzy. I was doing so, so well. I know stress is playing a big factor, but for no reason at all, not one reason, I'm scared to death everyone in my house is going to be sick and my husband is gone.

Default Re: stupid idea...

I think you'll be fine Maybe try doing some slow deep breathing, have some ginger or chamomile tea if you have it, and just remember how many people never get sick from being way less careful. Maybe pop in a good movie to distract you, or write how you're feeling allll out (just like you're doing here, for some reason it helps lessen my anxiety when I do that). You're under a huge amount of stress, and it's SO understandable to feel like this, but I honestly think you've got this, and everyone will be ok, just like seems to happen 90% of the time. Keep up with the good hygiene, don't touch your face, and you should be absolutely fine!

where are you stationed girl? I'm in oahu in pearl harbor.

Oh my goodness, LUCKY. We're stationed at Ft. Lewis in Washington State I like it, but the rain and cool gets to me.

Lol, yeah, its awesome! Does wonders for the anxiety bc its always beautiful here. I told my husband never to take me to a place like Washington state because I have awful seasonal depression and i would plummit into a very serious valley being in a place like that. Oh my goodness, how do you live there???

Haha honestly, tanning beds and vitamin D. The summers here are glorious though, I have an amazing view of Mt Rainier from my driveway, not like your volcanoes but a beautiful snow covered volcano nonetheless I've made my hubby promise that someday we will live somewhere sunny more of the year again. I'm originally from Canada near Buffalo NY and so am used to cold but with more sun all year. Big change!!