Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sick Kid at Home

So, I have a question for you. This morning, when I woke up, I found my boyfriends son laying on the bathroom floor, curled up in a ball underneath a blanket. I woke him up and asked him if he was ok. He said he had felt sick since 5 am this morning. My boyfriend didn't seem worried because he said he wasn't showing the other usual signs of being sick. He said it was prolly something he ate. I don't know how he can conclude that but I want to take his word for it. Around 10, his son threw up, sending me into an even worse panic attack than I already was. I'm staying in the bedroom, away from everyone. They both say he's fine now, but I'm still paranoid. Does it sound like the s.v. or something he ate?

Default Re: Sick Kid at Home

hmmm,not sure with that one.but i know how u feel exactly.my daughter puked a month ago and i instantly went into panic attacks for a wk straight and sent her to my mom's

Did the child v* again? It really could've been a number of things.....food poisoning, something not agreeing with his stomach, noro, rota, etc. Was he fine after the first v*?

It could be a multiple of things. Even if he was sick with a norovirus all you would have to do to avoid getting it is wash your hands and avoid placing your hands in your mouth while they are dirty. Also, avoiding contaminated food as well. Other than that I think you will be fine.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.