Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm new and so glad i found this site

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. I've been feeling sick (on and off) for a few weeks now. I'm terrified of going to the doctors but i'm gonna just have to man up and go, i've got an appointment on wednesday. Whenever i do get a pain or my stomach feels weird, i get a panic attack and im terrified of v*. I hate the thought of it, but none of my friends or family understand how awful it is for me. I've been afraid of v* ever since i can remember. I'm just glad i found this site as it helps to comfort me when i realise i'm not alone in this! just wanna say thanks to everyone for sharing their stories and for supporting each other!

Default Re: I'm new and so glad i found this site

I'm sure all of us know how you feel! I never knew there were people like me out there until I found this website. It helps calm me down in rough times. I hope it helps you!

Thank you !

Welcome to the forums

I've been feeling weird for a week or two as well. Actually, for about a month or so. It's on and off. I'm guessing I'm either constipated (sorry, tmi. lol) or it's possibly an ulcer. But one things for sure: it's not the sv* because it wouldn't be lasting this long and you would have already v*ed. Perhaps it's the result of stress?

i feel like this when im panicking about being sick, the more i panic, the worse it gets! i call it anxiety belly, but as above, if you were going to v*, you would have done already! i'm glad i found this site as well, soooo good to talk to people who understand what its like!! xx