Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Is this really happening??

So the weather's getting nicer, I actually have stopped hearing about s* people so I started relaxing at least a bit to try to start feeling normal again.
    My roomate went home for the weekend to take care of some things at home, and what should happen?? She got s*.
    She hasn't come back yet so I'm not in full blown panic mode but I just keep dreading when she's coming back to the point that I couldn't sleep last night because of a panic attack and I refuse to eat or sleep when people are around me s*. My main fear with this phobia, is getting s* in the middle of the night because that's when it's ALWAYS happened for me. Every single time, literally. I'm glad, in one way, that she wasn't actually s* here in the room with me, but I also know that she'd still be contagious when she comes back.
    Ughhh, and I just started thinking we were in the clear...guess not.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Default Re: Is this really happening??

Im sure that she wont come back til she feels up to it, which means she will be better and not contagious. besides you dont know what caused her to v* - it could have been fp* or something non-contagious.

I hope not. It's hard to miss so much school, especially since my school started this new policy that if you miss more than 3 days in any class, you get dropped one letter grade
    She lives 5 hrs away so I can't really see anyone making that drive not feeling well, but I guess I'll see.
    Thanks

May I ask where you go to school? If you don't feel like answering over the thread you can pm me. I'm just on alert about the noro and I wanna know who has it and where it is. Unfortunately, I see your in PA and I am too. So now I'm panicking. lol.

im in nh and it was around alot last week... praying it will die down soon.
    i feel yucky but i think its just my hormones......
    all the pressure thinking its around is so tough...we'll have to see how the next month goes, all this weird weather is not helping.

I know. The weather was finally starting to get better. It was 80 over the weekend, until it dropped back down to 30 today :/ So a lot of people's allergies are flaring up so now when people say I feel s* or am s*, I don't know what to blame.
    Some girl stopped by my Spanish class today to let the teacher know this kid wasn't coming because he was really s*. She could have stopped there. The teacher understood he wasn't feeling well, we all did, he even said, "Okay." BUUTTTTT, of course, (as if we needed to know) she says after a pause, "He's been v* all night." Gee, thanks. I really wanted to know. I even saw him later today going to dinner??!! I don't understand. Just praying summer will come so I can at least relax.