Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Omg omg omg please help

Im So scared! I never usually go out but tonight was my best friends 18th so I had to. At her house at about 7 I had one vodka and coke and got a bit tipsy then she had a party bus to town and I had half a glass of champagne then in town I have no more than 2 more vodka and cokes and I did have half of one of my friends shots but I didn't get drunk I was like pretty much sober! I set off home at 11.30 and got home about 12(midnight) its now 01.30 and since I've been in I feel REALLY sick and stomach achey and so scared I'll be sick!!!! I used to go out and drink loads though til like the room was spinning and neve got sick in just so scared why I feel this sick when I wasn't even drunk! I do have ibs my stomach could be that but I'm scared it's not and I'm just panic attaching over what's wrong with me!!! Please help so scared! If I was gonna be sick would I have been by now? And I've just taken paracetamol for my stomach ache will that make me sick coz ive been drinking? And also u have some buccastem anti sickness tablets can I take one for the feeling Sicj of will it make me sick coz I've Been drinking? SO SCARED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP?

Default Re: Omg omg omg please help

OMG please help me I have an upset belly now (D) do you think it's coz I hve ibs and this morning I did hve a bit of an off tummy but not d and I thought it was just ibs and maybe this has happened coz I drank? Please help me I need reassurance i don't hav a bug or something how can you tell when you have a bug? I feel really sick I can't be sick If I am I want to die! Id rather die than be sick by far! I can't do this I'm panicking so much! What's the difference? How would i tell it's a bug??? PLEASE HELP MD

I think I'm having a panic attack I can't breathe and In feeling worse in so scared please don't let this happen to me

Omgosh, try to relax. You probably dont have a bug. If you havent drank in awhile it could be that your body isnt used to it. It could also be your ibs. But right now you are suffering from anxiety nausea. Try to calm yourself down. What do you normally do to relax. Can you watch tv or read a book? Maybe you can go outside and get some fresh air. take some deep breaths and think this through. You will probably be ok. I cant promise you wont V because i dont know how you are but i think if you try to relax you will feel a lot better.

How are you now? I use to drink often too and just was tired the next day. The last time I drank I went out with heartburn, had a small burger and mixed a couple of drinks. My sour stomach got me and I did get sick. But it was from heartburn. That could be the problem. Take some kind of antacid.