Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default i ate Raw pink chicken???? sooo scared

hi tonight I had chicken wings and a chicken sandwich but both looked pink inside. I only had a very little bit of each but I'm terrified I'm Gunna get sick from either the rawness or from germs someone please help! it doesn't help that I have therapy in then morning that I can't miss when all I want to do is stay in bed in case I get sick of course I'm nauseous and nervous and my stomach hurts/gurgling but I can never tell what I'm doing to myself or what's real so I'm really scared

Default Re: i ate Raw pink chicken???? sooo scared

alot of times even completely cooked chicken can be pink.......i'm sure you will be fine
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you okay now?

my stomach feels messed up and I'm really nervous now so idk what's physical and what's in my head

I agree. It's not out of the norm for cooked chicken to appear pink. I think you will be just fine.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

There are times when I eat chinese food and it will be pink and I'm totally fine, and it happened quite a few times.. haha my boyfriend gets more freaked out then I do about it!