Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What could a gurgling stomach mean?

My stomach has been gurgling for the past hour, not much n* but I'm getting some anxiety from it, which I know will lead to n*!
    I have eaten about 3 hours ago, could this just be digestion that I'm over thinking? Don't wanna go to bed worrying tonight!

Default Re: What could a gurgling stomach mean?

Gurgling is food digestion and just normal stomach functions in order to break down different things like food. So you are totally over thinking it, cause alot of people have the same complaint all the time on this site and nothing ever happens to them! Sometimes we are just more of aware of our stomach noises cause of this phobia!

nothing to worry about i'm sure.....i have the noisiest stomach...it's embarassing sometimes
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Likely your food is digesting. That's completely normal

I have it a lot and will sometimes freak out (because as emets we have a hard time figuring out what's going on with our stomachs. So we naturally assume the worst. lol). But everytime it happens I end up being completely fine. So try not to stress it

So glad this was posted I have oftened wondered when my stomach rumbles or gurgles what it is and am I going to be ill this site to my rescue again thank you