Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I was baaaad today.... Now panic

All day I craved spicy foods and I know better but I gave in. I ate half a bag of spicy pork rinds today. Made an extra hot dog for lunch for the kids so I ended up eating it. I was really tired today and tried to nap but couldn't so I went to Starbucks and got a vente iced Carmel macchiato. Felt extremely full and bloated and said I just won't eat tonight but I ordered pizza for the kids and ended up eating a large slice. Now I have bad sour stomach and it's making all kinds of noises and earlier when I was reading to my son I really thought I was going to get sick. Now I'm just scared I took some heartburn pills, a Dramamine, and a stomach relaxer. But I'm just freaking out and scared to fall asleep even though I'm so tired.

Default Re: I was baaaad today.... Now panic

this might give you indigestion.....but shouldn't make you sick. try and relax you'll be fine

i used to make bad food choices and found that a cup of hot ginger tea would do the trick......hope you're feeling better and sound asleep
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I was baaaad today.... Now panic

I'm feeling ok now all my pills kicked in, so I'm just more out of it now so I'm not constantly thinking about my stomach. I just needed to whine somewhere. Thank you I'm going to pass out now.