Hi there..

my parents got a stomach bug on saturday the 17th march..There was nomore v* or d* after sunday the 18th..
I stayed away from them and bleached and i didnt get it..ive asked my mum not to do me any food since..as ive heard people can pass it on to someone up to 2 weeks after.. Its not the 28th and ive ate some cheese out of the fridge..my mum said the cheese was opend after they had been ill..but with the 2 weeks (still passing it on through stools and not washing hands) im worrid someone may not have washed there hand and say grated the cheeses but didnt keep hands on the wrapper..ive read on the internet that the viruse can live on food in the fridge for weeks after..as anyone courght the family viruse a week and a half later from package food in the fridge that may have been touched but been in the cold fridge ever since..is the temp in the fridge cold enough to kill the virus? i will point out ive only found (lives in fridge for weeks on food,only on one website and ive scrolled through lots)

Ples help im so worrid..ive done so well not to get it via washing hands and bleaching..will the cheese in the fridge in a sandwich i made have been a big booboo..? or am i safe?