My mum has asked me to babysit my brother(9) and sister(6) tomorrow as her and my dad are going to a funeral, I feel terrible saying no because it's something important for them. My little sister was s*on sunday night and my mum stayed up with her all night and she was v* every half an hour all night and then over the next two days she v*d about 3 more times but she's been fine since about tuesday night. My mum also v*d about 5 times on wednesday morning but she's been fine since then. My dad and my two brothers haven't caught it and they are fine, and they are in the same house as them! Am I safe? Is there still a possibility I could catch it? From surfaces etc? Ill make sure to keep washing my hands and not touch my face, but could it still be airborn? And I'll probably be eating tea there, will the utensils and things be safe? I've been dreading this all week and I have been crying every single day, I'm so scared Mum said she's bleached door handles/toilet etc. What are the chances?

Thankyou xxx