Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Bowel help... Ot (may be graphic)

For as long as I can remember, I've had "poop attacks" where after I ate, I needed to use the bathroom for diarrhea. It got better for a short while but now it'd like every time I go to the bathroom its almost diarrhea, and I have bouts of it every so often where I go way more then normal. I normally go 1 maybe twice a day. Ive been taking a probiotic. And it heps a bit. Vie had an allergy test done which showed nothing but I can never get relief. I cook a lot of my foods at home and eat okay it's actually weird I feel better when I eat fast food, I don't know what to do!
    I'm 22 a female and have no history of ulcers or any digestion stomach issues.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: Bowel help... Ot (may be graphic)

I used to have that problem and my doc told me it was my anxiety. Well for once she was right because when I started my meds the chronic diarrhea stopped. Are you on any meds atm?

I've been on meds for a while so I elminated anxiety off the bat... I just don't know what it is
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What's your diet like? For me I have certain trigger foods that can irritate my gi.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I don't know.... Normal? I eat okay, and I find it to be less upset when I eat like fast food, it's weird..

- michelle

Check out my daily blog

my friend has colitis and it happens like that for her alot. some days she will go a couple of times and its D everytime. IBS maybe?

Sounds like IBS to me...some weeks i have IBS flare ups where i almost have d* every day...then some weeks none at all.