Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Zofran

Unhappy Zofran

Maybe this isnt the best place to ask but I have severe emetophobia and my old psychiatrist would offer a prescription to Zofran to keep with me. Now, I have switched dr's (moved out of state) and my current psychiatrist doesnt believe in treating emetophobia. I realize I need to find a new DR but I am out of Zofran. Does anyone order theirs online? I would love input. Zofran was my safety blanket and it kept me calm, now, I can not even leave the house without here I will eat something or pick something up. It's a nightmare!

Default Re: Zofran

I regular medical doctor can give you zofran. I dont think you want to order it cause from what i understand its very expensive which is why even insurance companies limit the amt you can get a month. I have zofran on hand because i have IBS. As a matter of fact i have a running script for it. See if your regular doc will give it to you. Its not like you are asking for and addictive narcotic or some controlled substance like that.