Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Constant nervous feeling

For the past 3 days I've had this nervous sick feeling in my stomach. It doesn't hurt it just feels like big butterflies. I haven't been able to eat because of it. And I think maybe it's because I'm hungry but when I go to get something to eat I think I'm going to be sick. I've tried to quickly eat sme crackers but while I'm chewing I feel like I'm gagging. I don't know what to do. I can't drink anything either. I'm freaked out and worried. I've been getting a lot of panic attacks lately for no reason and my meds dont do anything except make me tired.

Default Re: Constant nervous feeling

Now my head hurts real bad, but it might be from not eating or drinking. I just don't know what to do.

Ughh I have been feeling the exact same way. Even though it's April now (March is my least favorite month because the last 2 times I got the sv* it was in March) I'm still constantly feeling panicked!

I'm not sure what it is. I took a remeron which I was trying to avoid. But it made me eat do that was good. But it made me snack a lot too. I still have this headache which has just gotten worse. So now I'm worried because I ate so much. I try to stay indoors as much as possible and my kids are homeschooled so I don't feel we have been exposed to too much. My head is just throbbing now.