Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok so I stole this story from a friends Xanga because it made me smile and I thought it might make you all smile too. Especially those who are BM obsessed at times. It is kinda...gross though ok? No V* involved though.

Okay, so I was babysitting for Brad's daughter Mae this afternoon, right? Mae, for what it's worth, just turned 5. To make a long story short, while I was watching her, she got a stomach ache, and eventually had to go to the bathroom. And it was a "big" bathroom, if you get my drift, so she needed some help and all. So, I go in, and I help her out, and she's like, "Is it diarrhea, or is it just loose?" And I'm wondering why she wants to know, but I answer, "It's just loose." And she says, "Ohhhh, good. That means I'm not sick, then. But you know, I know why it's loose." And now I'm really getting taken aback (kids, you know, heh), but I ask "You do? Why?"

Now, mind you, I should mention that we're in a public bathroom in Bernhard (which, for non-Willy folk, is the music building on campus), and there are two faculty members in the bathroom with us at this time.

Anyway. So, I'm asking Mae why as we go out to wash our hands, and this is the story she launches into: "Oh, you see, the cells in my body? Sometimes they just don't squeeze on my poop hard enough, and that's why it comes out loose. Especially if I'm laughing and having a fun time like this afternoon, that shakes things up in there, and my cells can't grab on to my poop, and that's why it's loose. So I'll be fine." And I'm trying like hell (and the faculty members are trying like hell) not to crack up, and the best response I can come up with is "Oh. Sounds...good, Mae."
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

That is sooo funny, you never know WHATS gonna come out of a child's mouth!!! Or their butt for all that matter. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Oh my gosh, that was priceless, right out of the mouth of babe's

It reminds me of last year when my freind's 6 yr old daughter Amanda was over and I overheard a conversation between her and my daughter. My daughter Bria. wanted to play beauty shop and Amanda said "I can't use your lipstick because we don't have the same house germs like you and your sister do".