Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sinus cause nausea?

Ok I know I've been bugging alot. But my cousin came by the other day and said her allergies were bad so she opened a soda to take a pill and put in my fridge. Well the next day I had bad dry mouth so not thinking about it I took a drink from it. Thinking it was her allergies. Then the next day my ears were plugged and nose messed up. Today it's worse. Now I'm a little achy and nauseated. Can the sinuses cause nausea?

Default Re: Sinus cause nausea?

If you have post nasal drip ( or sinus drainage ) yes it can cause you to be nauseated for sure. Happens to me all the time.

I think she had some sort of flu. She said she couldn't get out of bed for a day or two. I hope I don't get like that. I catch a cold and I get horrible sinus infections. I don't know what this is but I had to stop eating because I wasn't feeling right.

It's definitely not uncommon to feel nauseated because of post nasal drip. It sucks but I doubt you will vomit. It's not unheard of for me to lose my appetite when I have a cold. Just rest up and feel better soon
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I was pretty much good all day. I cleaned my house but when I was done it was like it all caught up. I took a bath to relax. Ordered pizza had a slice and a half. Now I just feel yucky. I'm so scared I'm going to get sick. I have a doctor appt for tomorrow but it wasn't for this. My nose is so stuffed up. I was treated for migrane in the past but I had to get a new doctor when I switched insurance. Then since I always have sinus problems my doctor blamed the headaches on my sinus. Well now I changed doctors again and I was going in because I can't fall asleep and the migrane attacks. And my stupid sinuses act up again!!!! Thanks now that I think back everytime I catch a cold or something I get nausea. But I'm still scared as always.