A woman I work with came in today and said she'd had a bad sv* over the weekend. JUST when I really thought we were okay now we're in April, and I could let my guard down a little.

The woman wasn't off work with it, she works part time, as she has a young child. She's also about 20 weeks pregnant. She said she found it weird because neither her child or other half got the virus, but her other pregnant friend who she'd seen just before the weekend got it over the weekend as well.

I'm so confused. I sit near her at work, and it doesn't help that I'm pretty sure I'm getting a cold (that's going round the office too). We work for the same team sort of thing, so we share lists and discuss cases.

I don't know what to do - I think my chances are so high and she said about how horrible it was that she couldn't even keep water down. Urgh!

I have tried to use a different bathroom today and I use anti-viral hand sanitiser, but I don't know if that was enough. Right before the Easter break as well, whch I REALLY need after a really stressful/crappy time at work.