Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

If any member has trouble logging in or has not received their initial login details email, the please use the FORGOT PASSWORD link under the login boxes to request a new password.

If you are having trouble requesting a new password, then please Re-Register.

We have no way of retrieving old password, why, this is due to your password protected by one way 160Bit Encryption. They only way of getting into your account is with a new password.

IES Admin

How do we change the new password? I'm not very good with computers! I'm going to have a click around. Is it in the profile section like the old site?

I;ve found out how to change it. For others like me who dont understand to internet its under the profile section! This is too technical!

Hi John,

I thought you should know that when I opened a new account with this site, the activate account link was incorrect, and until I figured out what was wrong, I could not get on. The account link sent to me had .....emetophobia.org/forum/forum/activate.....It did not work until I typed the address in with only one "forum". I don't know if anyone else is having this problem logging in, but I just wanted you to be aware of it!

Edited by: soluene
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill

Not to do with logging on but still a problem:My email is set up to alert me whenever there's a reply to a topic or something, and I get so many that I can't read them! I still want to get the emails butthe only problem is that whenever I delete them, the exact same messages come back! Any idea what to do? [img]smileys/smilies_27.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to your profile and find the feature that says "notify me by email..." or whatever and click it off. Also, when you reply to a post, you can see at the bottom another feature that asks if you want to be emailed - make sure this is off. In any one of the emails, there will be a link to click on if you no longer want to be emailed.

Hope this helps you and others.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Ok! Thanks [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I'm kinda clueless computerwise!

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>