Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Dont know what this is ....

Started to feel ill about 4pm which is over 4 hours ago. I was in work but thankfully only had 1 hour left so dosed myself up on painkillers and anti-emetics and persevered. My face was really hot and flushed yet I was cold and my head hurt and I felt n*. Since getting home Ive just felt worse, Ive got stomach pain and the n* is getting stronger despite having taken 40mg of phenergan and more painkillers. I hadnt eaten since breakfast which was over 12 hours ago so I ate a chunk of plain french bread and a hot drink. It didnt help and may have made it worse. Any help on putting my mind at ease or even just suggestions on what could be wrong with me please. There is a sv* in my local town and my daughter has had very close contact with people with it - shes a carer for the elderly living in their own homes and has had to clean up after people who are incontinent etc But so far she hasnt shown any signs of coming down with it thank God. I am hungry but not sure if thats because of the anti-emetics masking the issue. Aw God I just wish this wasnt happening

Default Re: Dont know what this is ....

Anybody???

Feeling even more n* now. Im so scared this is going to be 'it'.

breathe, you're going to be ok! take a moment to calm down completely, then have a drink and REALLY focus on how you feel, because it could just be anxiety. when i have a stomachache taking a hot bath always makes me feel better; even if i have just v*d if i get in the bath the pain is just gone, so maybe you should try that? if you're hungry thats probably a good sign, maybe you should have something easy on the stomach like rice or a banana?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can anyone help me here. Im in a full blown panic attack!! Any help would be a blessing!!

whats wrong? are you okay? you can pm me if you need to 01sammy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.