Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default The reason why i love my daughter so much! Proud mummy :)

I was having a bad day felt really down like quite a few days and once again it was my beautiful 7 month daughter Paris and my boyfriend who cheered me up. My boyfriend Harry was looking after Paris whilst i was working and i was having a really bad day with emet and anxiety and just wanted to get home and see my baby. so here is what happened i walked in the room and sat on the floor by my boyfriend and Paris was a couple of meters away from me and for the first time ever she crawled over to me and gave me a big hug! the first time she has ever crawled i just burst into tears i was so happy and she cheered me up so much and the little things well big things for me and Paris CRAWLING!!! that keep me going just wanted to share this with you i am stilling smiling i can't stop, PROUD MUMMY!!!!

Default Re: The reason why i love my daughter so much! Proud mummy :)

Awww...that is great!

hehe she has also started saying ya ma and da ya which will soon hopefully turn into ma ma and da da

Aw that made me smile too.

I seriously don't know what i would do without my baby even though she causes a lot of anxiety she keeps me fighting through all the horrible things