Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Blllllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhj

I think I may be addicted to attivan. I rarely ever used it up until thIs month. Now I take one every night before bed and if I try not to I work myself into feeling sick, then I have to take one. The thing is no one I know has been sick there hasn't been anything to give me a reason to be sick! I had a good two days yesterday and today but then night time comes and all I want to do is take my Meds and go to sleep. Last night I had a dream that some drunk girl got sick in front of my house then she kept trying to come in and yell at me. Sorry this is a rant but I just don't understand why I'm getting worse! I want to be free! I'm just so tired of myself.

Default Re: Blllllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhj

Sorry but I am really scared now, I started having a stomach ache earlier tonight and now it's getting worse. Right under my ribs. What should I do? I just want to sleep but my son is wide awake running around. I wanna cry.

It sounds like indigestion to me or cholecystitis (if you have prior history of gallbladder attacks), or even trapped gas! I know it's not what you wanna hear but I think you need to begin weaning yourself off the benzo. It will take willpower but you can do it!
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

How about tomorrow night you take a half pill? Do that for a few days, then a quarter pill for a couple of days. Then no pill. I know its hard but you have to tell your brain the nausea is fake, its just a cry for ativan and it will pass. You can do it!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

That's what I was gonna do today but I ended up taking the whole thing. But ok you are right tomorrow I will do that but I will try not taking one at all . Thanks for the advice.