Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Sarafem (brand Prozac) nausea question? also general about antidepressants

I'm very sensitive to meds and I started Sarafem (which is brand name Prozac) last night at 2.5mg. I'm deathly afraid of vomiting so my question is, even though it's making me feel nauseous in my throat ad my stomach, will it make me throw up? I didn't throw up from the first dose, but if I continue to take it, will it make me throw up a couple days from now because there's more of the drug in my system? Or wil I adjust? On a general note, if you were to throw up from antidepressants, would it always happen within the first hour of the first dose? If you took brand name Prozac or Sarafem, did IOU throw up from it other nauseous, when and how long did it last? thanks

Default Re: Sarafem (brand Prozac) nausea question? also general about antidepressants

If u didn't throw up u probably won't. Ssri's do cause nausea cause their working with the chemicals in ur brain. I think ur ok!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.