Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just wondering if anyone here was from Hawaii? I don't know anyone with this phobia.

I wish I was!!!!Welcome to the site!!!!

I wish I was too! I've been there twice and would love to go back. Where do you live?

I live on Oahu, in Honolulu

Oh how nice. My Aunt and Uncle go to Hawii twice a year for a month!! Too long of a plane ride for me!!!

Yes, I work in the Hotel businesss, and deal with all visitors, It seems like majorityare from Canada. I worry about Canadians bringing sv's here cuz i've read so much about how rampant Norwalk viruses are there. But then again maybe Canada is so large it just seems like you guys have more sv's. I'm always thining what if all these visitors are bringing viruses here?

Ha I ALMOST lived in Hawaii! lol. My dad was offered two choices of work, one on Oahu where you live, and one here, in Boston. But, you can see where we ended up.

Anyway, welcome to the site!! If you have any questions or problems just tell...that's what everyone's here for!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Oh how I'd love to live in Hawaii... but it must be awfully hard to stay at work all day when it would be so tempting to just head to the beach and stay there!!!

Welcome to the site![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

Ha I ALMOST lived in Hawaii! lol. My dad was offered two choices of work, one on Oahu where you live, and one here, in Boston. But, you can see where we ended up.

My mom said the same thing happened to her when she was younger. My grandpa was offered a job in Hawaii but didn't take it because he is afraid of water and was worried the island could sink! I don't know how much of that is exageration, but could you imagine having a fear of water like that?