Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared again

Default Scared again

Ok so knowing my cousins were sick this past week after they spent the night sent me over the edge. But they also came to my sons birthday party and Easter too. I couldn't not invite them we are really close. Well anyway they weren't sick at the get togethers but I still panicked and tried my hardest to keep my kids from them. So I have been counting days and I'm feeling sick everyday because of this. Now my stomach is gurgling and I have a little burning sensation. So I'm scared that I'm sick and I keep treating everyone like their sick. This is ruining my life!!

Default Re: Scared again

Now I'm getting little sharp pains near my ribs. And I rolled on my side and felt a little n*. Gawd I hope this isn't it. I'm so freaked out. To top it off my little one started to run a high fever tonight so that's making it even more rough.

Hope you're doing okay this morning!

So far so good. Night time to me is panic time it's when I feel the worst. Plus the 72 hour waiting period from Sunday. I just need to get over those two hurdles. Right now I'm getting close to the 48 hour mark. So I hope all will be well. I still have a horrid cold so that's still bothering me. Still living on guard though. I just feel so trapped. I'm my worst enemy.