26 hours ago, I ate food prepared by someone with the stomach flu. I didn't learn this fact til after eating it. Right now my stomach is cramping up and my digestive system is experiencing excruciating stabbing pains. My thoughts are haunting me that I am getting sick right now. I am typing from my cell, sitting in the bathroom in case this could be it . I get it that nobody like feeling sick, but I honestly can't deal with this right now. My insides feel all twisted and my stomach is killing me. I cannot handle this I am terrified. I feel sick right nnow and can't tell if it's severe IBS/panic or if it's me getting sick. This really sucks - I feel like I am falling apart: both physically due to my churning, painful insides, and mentally due to the terror, dread, and fear I will V... And as an emet, there's no way to possibly prepare myself to experience V other than freaking out and feeling like I'm going to die

I really need help and someone to talk to, I have nowhere else to turn to other than this site. I feel like I am about to die