Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default feeling so sick right now....

Yesterday I had terrible gas and wasn't very hungry so I already had high anxiety thinking I was getting sick. I ignored it and sure enough I feel like crap this morning. I woke up at 3 with n* and have had a few loose bm*. I'm so scared this is it. I don't have any anti-n* medication besides Emtrol. I'm freaking out and don't know what to do.Help me anyone!!!!!!

Default Re: feeling so sick right now....

someone please help!

I have been in this situation so many times and it's awful! The best thing I can suggest is to maybe take something for the loose bm* and do something else to try and take your mind off it and relax.
    I was exposed to somebody with an sv* the day before yesterday so spent all day yesterday worrying that I was going to get it, but I found that watching something light-hearted on tv, or playing a video game really helped for me, because that's how I relax. I also find going out for a walk and getting some fresh air takes my mind off it too!
    Hope you feel better soon! xx

How are you feeling now?

I am so sorry. I am feeling somewhat the same right now and I am so nervous. I hate this phobia!!!

It's truely an awful phobia.
    I ended up being fine. I fell back asleep around 5 then woke up around 9 and felt loads better. It must have been some form of anxiety.

i get like that all the time and i almost feel stupid for acting so crazy! i really hate my body sometiems
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.