Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Is it normal to feel n* and have loss of appetite during my 'time of month'?

I've been on and off with my appetite all day and I wake up each morning feeling n*! Is this normal during my period?

Default Re: Is it normal to feel n* and have loss of appetite during my 'time of month'?

Happens to me just about every month. I'd say it's completley normal.

Default Re: Is it normal to feel n* and have loss of appetite during my 'time of month'?

Yes. I get hormone related n*. Both my sisters actually v* with it all the time.

Yep - sadly it's normal. Feel better!

Can I ask you ladies if you get any hormonal issues after your period? I am 28 years old and have been on a couple of BCs that stopped my period, so it has been 5 years since I have had one and just got done with my second one. I still feel iffy and it stopped two days ago. When do I say something is wrong and when do I say it is me just being a woman?

yes most definitely happens to me I know...though I don't always get loss of complete appetite, but I do feel blah.

YES!!!! I get it all the time, and it lets me know im due

yes i get hormoan related n* when due..plays a big role if i dont eat drink or sleep well.its makes it worse and by the time n* comes its to late.diffrent for me though.i still feel hungry when im due thats why i dont panic.your far from alone on this one.i smoke to which makes me feel more yukky when im on..

Yes I get it ALL the time
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes, and yes. lol. I think most women will agree that n* and loss of appetite can go along with getting that time of the month.

Yes I can some months definately lose my appetite and feel n* it can be different every month