Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ugh

Unhappy ugh

So my oldest had the stomach flu Monday night. Everyone has been fine since then. Now my youngest is complaining of stomach pains and she just had it last month. I thought we were in the clear but I guess not. I'm just trembling inside waiting to hear her yell that she *v. It's going to be a long night
    Colleen

Default Re: ugh

How is everyone doing today?

I hope everyone is ok!!

well she *v at 1am and once again at 2am She has been fine since. No *d like her sister on tuesday afternoon. I used clorox wipes and bleach on everything. Also lysoled everything. My hands are so cracked from washing them. I have been taking xanax and zofran every four hours. I am so scared because my hubby is gone
    Colleen

i guess that is just about the incubation period huh? I hope everyone gets better soon and you dont catch it. Wash wash wash!

You're keeping things sanitized, so you're doing a good job with that and keeping anyone else from getting sick. And since your hands are cracked you are obviously washing your hands enough....maybe a bit excessive but you're reducing your chances of getting it for sure. My only criticism is the taking xanax and zofran every four hours. If you're not showing any symptoms yet I don't think you should be doing that. I'm not a doctor, but I don't think that would be very healthy to over do it.

I hope you don't catch it. I'll pray for you and your family