Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy I think I ate spoiled Mayo! Will I be okay?

Today I put some mayo on my sandwich from one of those little packets I bought at the grocery store. About 5 bites in, I noticed my sandwich kind of tasted funny. I tested the mayo, and it tasted kind of sour. I threw the sandwich away, but now I'm really worried that the mayo was spoiled and that I'll get s*! Please, does anyone have any advice for me! I'm really scared...

Default Re: I think I ate spoiled Mayo! Will I be okay?

how long ago did you have the sandwich?

Today at lunch, so maybe about 9 hours ago. I kinda feel n*, but I'm not sure if it's from the mayo or from low blood sugar...

You could also be nauseated from the anxiety you're having. I'm sure you'll be okay. Try and chill out, watch a movie if you can, or play a game online to try and keep your mind off things.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.